INVITATION FOR NOMINATION
Keio University Medical Science Fund is now accepting nominations for the Keio Medical Science Prize 2015. Established in 1996, Keio University annually awards the Keio Medical Science Prize to recognize researchers who have made an outstanding contribution to the field of medicine or life sciences.
Keio Medical Science Prize 2015
- Nominee must have a breakthrough in the fields of medicine and life sciences, and/or related fields.
- Nominee must have an outstanding contribution to basic and clinical medicine.
13 selection committee members and over 60 specialists from various fields, within and outside Keio University, will select laureates through rigorous review process.
Nominees must be currently active in their field of research, and be expected to make future contributions to the field.
Each laureate receives a certificate of merit, medal and a monetary award of 10 million yen.
- Individuals are limited to one nomination each.
- Institutions or organizations may make as many nomination as they can.
- In case of multiple nominations, nominations are limited to One nominee per research theme.
Note: A nomination should be for one researcher. Keio University does not accept nominations for groups.
- Nomination form (*can be downloaded from http://www.ms-fund.keio.ac.jp/prize/)
- Nominee’s curriculum vitae
- Nominee’s bibliography
- Copy of major publications (maximum of 5, each major publication must be a separate PDF file.)
Office of the Keio University Medical Science Fund
35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-8582, Japan
Online nomination is also available at http://www.ms-fund.keio.ac.jp/prize/index.html
Nominations for 2015 must reach the Office of the Keio University Medical Science Fund by March 10, 2015.
For more information, visit http://www.ms-fund.keio.ac.jp/prize/index.html